| Monday, May 01, 2006, 10:51 PM |
I totally screwed up letter-writing. I didn't have enough time because I wanted to make my composition perfect (or at least close to perfection). Big mistake. Die lah.. yet again, I have failed myself. I shall jump into a river later. BUT COME ON LAH HOW CAN THEY FAIL ME IN LETTER-WRITING JUST BECAUSE OF THE WORD-COUNT???!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...! I mean what's the big deal? Who writes a letter and then says, "Oh wait, I haven't written 250 words...let me add some more. " ? Who cares. It's over anyway. Whatever. Whatever. I think I messed up summary too. Maybe I wrote over the word-count. Everytime I count the number of words in my summary, it turns out to be a different number. That can't be good news for my maths. On a totally different subject, my mother bought a new phone. Nokia 6280. 2 megapixel camera. She seems to enjoy reminding me that her phone is a million times better than my K508i. "HAHAH MY PHONE HAS MP3 AND YOURS DOESN'T HAHAHA", she told me last night. We'll see who'll be laughing when I get my W700i. Heh heh heh. -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|